Rare gas guns for sale

Donut

So, summer is almost over, and I want a little more cash before it ends. So I'm selling off a couple of my rarer pieces.

Some rules, I take paypal for payment, and if you can "gift" or "payment owed" I would love you.

I don't ship first in a trade, I have good rep if you need to verify.

The prices are pretty firm, but still feel free to offer up, just don't lowball me.

What I am interested in for trades

Marushin (Or ACM) Winchester Lever actions

Marushin M1 Carbine

Marushin M1 Garand

Marushin .44 Automag

Marushin M712, NBB/GBB Pistol/Carbine

MGC Ruger 10/22 Sporter or Panther

Marui Hi-capa or P226 (Or any plastic 5.1/4.3/P226 that is Marui compatible, just has to shoot, can be missing sights and levers for all I care)

Tokyo Marui Type 89 Folding

Or any interesting NBB / Gas guns

But feel free to offer anything, I am very whimsical

First up

Tanaka M500 Casyopea

IMG_0374-4.jpg

IMG_0375-4.jpg

IMG_0376-2.jpg

IMG_0377-2.jpg

Great gun, these are the banned ones that use shells, very rare now. The trades are all intact and the shells hold gas no problem. Very accurate too.

$200 + shipping firm

Second

KSC Sword Cutlass

IMG_0378-2.jpg

IMG_0379-3.jpg

IMG_0381-1.jpg

If you are a Black Lagoon fan, you must buy it. This is the real deal and not the WE clone. I've babied it since day 1. There's only 2 mags through it. Almost everything is still brand new.

IMG_0383-1.jpg

The flash makes it look a little better, but it is really damn new.

$250 shipped firm

And

WA M4013 TSW Silver

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

The gun has slight holster wear on the front of the slide from the previous owner. Great little carry or backup piece.

$110 shipped or trade for anything interesting, out of all three this is the one I want gone the most :P

Well, thanks for looking, and please feel free to shoot me some offers. I'm leaving in a couple of weeks so they won't be on the market for long!

EDIT: If you have something I really want and the value exceed that of my trade, I will add cash.

why were those tanakas banned?

Due to the way the gun works, a pin striking a valve very hard, it is easy to insert a live round into the gun with limited alteration and the firing pin could be made to trigger the live round.

In Japan firearms laws are extreemly tight, any replica that can be easly converted to live fire (open barreled blank firers for example) are banned.

Archived