Avalon B&T Rotex III Compact Suppressor

I dont know much about Avalon. Besides that VFC has produced some aegs under Avalon, it still a pretty under the rader company. I've been looking for a suppressor, and everything on the market now a days are too plain and too boring. I was on WGC and saw this on the new release page and Instantly knew I had to have it.

Packaging:

rtxpackaging.jpg

suppressor is packaged simply, with silica and instructions.

Intructions:

rtxinst.jpg

The Suppressor:

001xkk.jpg

003nd.jpg

The Suppressor is made beautifully, with trademarks intact. I cannot vouch if they are exactly the same as its real-steel counterpart.

QD mechanism:

005xz.jpg

Two Piece design:

006ry.jpg

007ldg.jpg

008rc.jpg

The can is foam filled, along with a spring throughout the can.

Lastly, here I have it attached to my Tokyo Marui CQBR

011gq.jpg

012bhx.jpg

Conclusion:

This suppressor is by far most superior in quality. Ive owned suppressors by Tokyo marui, G&G, G&P, laylax, and Systema. and this one knocks it out of the park. The weight is great, the finish is amazing, clean crisp trades, AND a great price: $54 (before shipping). I hope to see more products from Avalon in the future, and will definitely be considered when purchasing. I cant find a single con about this product. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality suppressor. Not for anyone looking for a boring, plain "barrel extension".

-David

Edited by BerserkDS
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice review BerserkDS :wub:

any chance that you could meassure lenght of the silencer alone without the QD base?

..and maybe inner diameter of the tube too?

WGC´s description says 158mm in total and 38mm outer diameter.

That sounds like it´s may possible to fit tracer internals to it

but I´m not sure and I really don´t want to buy it only for the look (..though it really looks cool).

The TM tracer internals (gen1) I got are 110mm long and 36.2mm in diameter BTW.

DOC