Airsoft sites that operate in Wintertime

Wege

How do, from Down Under...

I hopefully will be up in your neck of the woods up and down around the country in December (England, wales, scotland) for the month or so, and I am curious to know what sites may be open then.

I would be rather interested to see how the UKers play the game, and setup etc.

I dont need to know what gear (protection) is required as yet, just what sites have been open during your winter in the past. (once I know what sites, then I can see/hunt for the relevant info that way). Am merely after some pointers in "XYZ" direction.

Do you guys even PLAY during winter in that time etc... ???

Cheers

indeed it was FFFF.

i had to play without holding my gun for more than 15 seconds at a time, cos i had to put my hands back in my pockets to warm them up before i lost all feeling in them lol. but thats what i get for having fingerless gloves.

playing in th winter is good fun. snow and rain is awesome, but the insane coldness is not so awesome. although it gives you an excuse to get immensely padded up and cozy.

Usually around 5 degrees, can get down to about freezing. Hard to say really, as it varies.

I know my local site, Alpha 55. is open during the winter. I was there this winter. In the period of about 3 hours we had freezing temperatures, strong winds, rain, sleet, snow, and hail.

We played anyway.

Sorry.. I should have also put in what general area too..

I have found Firefight... and also Gunman.. but as yet.. not alpha..:D

EDIT!? oh bugger.. can a mod/admin move this to the General area post, rather than the Gear.. (what a 'tard I feel.. sigh>> :blink: )

Archived