Happy New Year and erm maybe goodbye!

BigRedJ

hello all, a new year and perhaps time to reflect.

I've always had a dodgy back, but a while ago to add to my woes i trapped a nerve in my rib, and thats set me on a path of pain killers and physio! I cant walk loads and definitely cant run!

I've been hoping to et back into airsoft for ages, but I really think i need a new hobby that involves a chair or definitely nor running!

so i know i will never recoup me money but I've just put up my gear for sale, I've got all sorts so please go look!

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=192632&st=0

and I'll console myself that my ear will hopefully go to a good home and actually be used!

aw, that's unfortunate :(. I can't imagine what it'd be like, selling all your gear because health doesn't permit so.

I'd be quite depressed, to tell you the truth.

Well, farewell, and good luck finding a new interesting hobby. Don't forget about all your airsofting buddies though :)

Now go concentrate on getting better, I wish you all the best !

I must say I feel for you pal. I haven't been able to go airsofting for over a year due to work commitments and even the thought of selling my stuff sends a shiver down my spine. But it gets to a point where you think "can I justify having hundreds of pounds worth of stuff just going to waste".

Luckily I should have more free time this year and I've promised myself that I'll go to my local site every 6-8 weeks and try a few others too like The Mall.

Anyway I hope it all goes well for you pal and I wish you the best of luck with your new hobby.

Josh

I must say I feel for you pal. I haven't been able to go airsofting for over a year due to work commitments and even the thought of selling my stuff sends a shiver down my spine. But it gets to a point where you think "can I justify having hundreds of pounds worth of stuff just going to waste".

Luckily I should have more free time this year and I've promised myself that I'll go to my local site every 6-8 weeks and try a few others too like The Mall.

Anyway I hope it all goes well for you pal and I wish you the best of luck with your new hobby.

Josh

thanks, yeah its a pain, but i'll find a hobby i can regularly do!

aw, that's unfortunate :(. I can't imagine what it'd be like, selling all your gear because health doesn't permit so.

I'd be quite depressed, to tell you the truth.

Well, farewell, and good luck finding a new interesting hobby. Don't forget about all your airsofting buddies though :)

Now go concentrate on getting better, I wish you all the best !

i'll still read and post on here :)

Gutted for you mate. I'm in a similar situation, haven't been airsofting in over 3 years now at least and all my kit's just gathering dust.

Also looking to shift all of my gear or part exchange....ach well it was fun while it lasted.

yeah its a pain but its selling quite well so far, the Hicapas gone and the M14 :) so i'm well on the way to buying a new helicopter!

so come on you lot! buy my M4!! hehe

Never say never mate, I thought I was finished because of my knees but I still manage I just have to pick my games carefully.

ooh i dislocated my knee about 10 years ago, but that pales into insignificance compared to my back! its pants!

ive changed my car to an auto, my job to get out from a desk! its all go

I think you should try seeing an osteopath. Sorted me out and my gran, too. Enough said really, I don't wanna advertise or push too strongly, but if you haven't tried seeing one, you should IMO.

lol I'm on high dose morphine for the pain, physio at the hospital and acupuncture every week and swimming every other day, I cant feel my left leg or right arm, so i'm about as screwed as can be ;)

Try a bit of 40k (Games Workshop) if you are looking for a sit down hobby that you can do.

Just be careful what store you go to, some end up with all the weirdos, including the staff.

As for the no-airsofting i feel sorry for you, it is a great hobby and it is bad to lose an avid player.

'FireKnife'

Try a bit of 40k (Games Workshop) if you are looking for a sit down hobby that you can do.

Just be careful what store you go to, some end up with all the weirdos, including the staff.

As for the no-airsofting i feel sorry for you, it is a great hobby and it is bad to lose an avid player.

'FireKnife'

Only get into 40K if you hate money and like employees trying to get you to spend over and over again.

Sad to see a good airsofter leave the sport, but all good things come to an end :(. Happy hunting.

Only get into 40K if you hate money and like employees trying to get you to spend over and over again.

Sad to see a good airsofter leave the sport, but all good things come to an end :(. Happy hunting.

thanks guy, yeah helicopters are my new toys! :)

F**k that, aslong as I can pull a trigger I'll wield a gun !

I don't get out much nowadays, but it is doable in a chair, pick your site, having really good mates is a bonus too, on any airsoft site help is only an 'excuse me mate' away, softers truly are the best when someone needs a hand, anything is possible :D

Pain though, not too much of an issue at the moment with me, good luck in whatever you do :)

Archived