Attention to all NAE 2011 Attendees.

FireKnife

Kanye West has some good stuff, 50 Cent nothing good he didn't nick off other people.

More into my hip hop than rap.

<_<

kanyewestfish.jpg

Now twiddles his thumbs as he waits to be sued by the self-proclaimed (*rickroll*) voice of the modern generation.

Think we might need to do some conversion at GZ then, wont just be young noobs to teach by the look of it :P

'FireKnife'

@spetsnazdave87: Nope, you did not mention that yet. Still does not grant you shrift but remedies the original sin somewhat. I myself can't stand jazz. In my world of order, a genre that is so chaotic in terms of rhythm and tune, just does not have place.

As confessions go: I went to music school for 3 years during elementary school and played the clarinet. I also was a member of the school's band.

*phew*, that's off my chest now. :)

Did I mention I also like rock, soul, funk, punk, jazz, orchestral, drum and base, dubstep, or a dozen other genres?

All the others fine, but dubstep? What the hell? :P

However i was learning the trombone for about a year before i gave up.

Right as for the patches it will be either about £3.50 for an individual one or £2.50 if we buy in bulk of 25. However first we will need enough people wanting one to buy them and some one to organize the funding. The flag i am looking at is just a basic one unless we can scrape a decent sized logo off of here and put that on our cars etc.

However if anyone has an issue with finding mine just look for the G&G Union Jack stickers on it, may as well use them. :P

'FireKnife'

I found one logo in a relatively good size: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/arnie%20sig.jpg

That should be good enough for the patch. Of course it needs to be dumbed down a color or two. Or, we approach Arnie himself for a bigger one.

I am willing to pay more for a well made logo patch.

So, how about, if anyone who wants a patch PMs FireKnife with number and quality of patches wanted?

basic: just some text (I guess)

deluxe: logo patch using the above mentioned picture?

Well at the moment it may be basic, as i am all in for a simple blue backing with Arnie's in white across the front.

However we will need to raise about 10 members willing to 2.75 each minimum for that patch alone and it will only be like this:

patchr.png

Excuse my bad Paint image but you get the idea.

'FireKnife'

See i won't be taking comms, so that for me won't work.

If we are spread out i am sure we can grab a space that isn't in use to meet up at. Either way i am sure there would be at least some space somewhere for a good 30-40 of us to huddle round and chat.

Either way i am sure that closer to the day we can organize something, at the moment i have last day of college and moving to figure out, hence why i don't want to be put in charge of the patches at the moment etc.

'FireKnife'

Hmmm, sounds interesting. Like i said i would take it up but i have too many things going on at the moment, plus there are no places were i am at the moment to buy or collect the patches from so it would have to be all online.

Anyway, worked out the loadout i plan to run through on the day, keeping it to 2 loadouts a day all with a nice 1911 thrown in.

Hoping to move soon too and get my deposit up for this, stupid college has now left me with 2-3 weeks of nothing to do.

'FireKnife'

Seeing as this has died a little here goes.

Music for us to recognize each other by.

I put forward the following four songs:

Austrian Death Machine: I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots and Your Motorcycle.

Lee Jackson: Grabbag (Duke 3D theme).

Sabaton: 40-1.

Paul Stanley: Live to Win.

Any suggestions or additions to this would be good til we can find a song (plus i have a little plan for the winning song during one of the days ;))

'FireKnife'

As for "official" Arnies GZ song I vote for Megadeth: Duke Nukem Remix. It's so geeky no one else would be playing it there. that's for sure.

Bwa Ha Ha.

The first single I ever bought was Hangar 18.

We have overlooked the obvious choice:

I'd prefer something upbeat though, how about:

Danger - 11h30

Rhythm Master - Heavy Soul

Queen - One Vision

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster

Well i am trying to find something:

A: Distinctive

B: Not likely to be played by anyone else there (save confusion)

C: Not something terrible like Jedward or Rebecca Black

However something that says a bit about us in song format, without having Masters of the World blaring away :P

But really it is up to us as a group of who is going and what they would like to hear, democracy voting and all that.

Though i am drawn to: Sabaton: Union (Slopes of St. Benedict)

'FireKnife'

Anything by Manowar?

I was thinking that as more inspiring charge music, may get a flag and pole out, do a bit of 'never let the home flag fall' type of charge towards the enemy, so how many of us get involved.

However now college is over i can look at moving and getting my payment sorted out for the weekend, along with some tabs with FireKnife on them to put on my webbing.

'FireKnife'

My friend Sgt. Serious always does a rousing speech followed by a charge on the sunday afternoon, last thing so it doesn't really matter too much the outcome but we finish on a high.

Well if i can get my commissar cape, hat and trusty flag bearer with me you will see mine to start something at one point :P

Half because it will be fun and half because it will nark off the idiots that take all the seriousness out of the game.

'FireKnife'

I have been toying with the idea of getting a chainsword from the viking store and making an airsoft bolt pistol for the weekender. Shouldn't be too hard to convert a glock AEP or an AK74SU into a bolt pistol.

I was thinking G3 SAS as a Guard issue bolt weapon (big pistol or small rifle) and an appropriate loadout but alas i don't have the £200 needed for a G3 SAS or the rest to get the mags and batts.

Think i may just do my standing on the hilltops, looking manly while reciting from the Uplifting Primer for a laugh, see how long it takes to get shot and if it is the enemy or my team that does it :P

'FireKnife'

Archived