Where can I get ACM/Clone Magpul accessories?

AG1212

Hi all,

I'm looking for a ACM/Clone magpul ACS stock, MIAD grip (with removable panels preferably) and MBUS sights, does anyone know where I can get any from (I understand that this may be difficult)?

I think I asked this before, but I can't find the thread, so might as well ask once again...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

*confused* huh.gif

How can they sell genuine Magpul PTS for so cheap? and free shipping?

For some reason that just seems too dodgy, too good to be true?

Oh, I'm sure it's not legitimate PTS. That entire website is basically a factory-direct source. That particular store had some various replica ironsights a month before they hit ebayBanned, for example.

The free shipping is the same as free shipping from some place like EBB or Airsoftpark... slightly inflated price to account for it, but still very good prices. How can you beat a ~$40 USD UBR stock?

Wow. I wish I would have found this link yesterday before ordering a bunch of Magpul parts for my MK18 build. Do you have any experience with them?

Just like to throw out there my dislike of counterfeit Magpul MBUS...got a set off eBay for real cheap, but the front post broke within a few months rendering them useless. Just be careful with what you get.

Archived