New XPower Claymore with Thremal sensor... ;)

memberTGC

HAH OH WOW

$424USD? For that kind of money I'd expect it to hit every other player on the field regardless of range, whilst dispensing fillet steaks and 18 year old Norwegian bikini models with an insatiable desire for cock every time it fired.

People at Xpower better get lots of lubricant, with that price tag they will have to shove all of their production in the *albatross*. Really don't see how they can justify that price, it's times like this I wish some ACM manufacturer to come up and copy a product.

HAH OH WOW

$424USD? For that kind of money I'd expect it to hit every other player on the field regardless of range, whilst dispensing fillet steaks and 18 year old Norwegian bikini models with an insatiable desire for cock every time it fired.

I'd buy that! sign me up when you make a prototype. This thing would pay for itself! you can sell steak knives to a 3rd rate pawn shop and ###### out the bikini models.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmm claymore.

Wait $380+?

I think i will keep my hooker money if you don't mind.

:P

Plus i prefer my brand of havoc, tying bags of fun snaps (little paper ties that go bang when thrown) loosely in trees then putting loose ropes between the trees so when tripped they all drop and some go off, catches people out and have had some declared hits last time i did it :P

'FireKnife'

Archived