What is the best airsoft retailer?

64 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best airsoft retailer?

• Evike
    • Airsplat
    • Airsoft Megastore
    • Airsoft GI
    • Red Wolf Airsoft
    • Godfather Airsoft
    • Other?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is mostly a dig at the MP5 GBB, made of epic win on the outside, cheap internals on the inside. Like a Kinder Egg, the chocolate is win, but the bit you want to last, the toy isn't worth the price.

Everyone can disagree about the best guns but more often than not VFC and ARES seem to always come further down the list, in the bad designs list.

'FireKnife'

Well, it's all moot at the end of the day isn't it? Most people tend to upgrade when their RIFs still smell like they're fresh from the factory.

VFC does a nice job on externals though, I especially like how they handled the wiring for the folding stock on the SCAR. Looks a lot more robust than the G&G version.

That is true, but you do get those that want to take it out of the box, whack a battery in and let fly, but when you can't do that with a gun without adding bits on I think that is a bad thing. :P

I am too used to the TM philosophy of AEGs, take it out of the box, put mags, ammo and charged batteries into it and it will just go and go, lower FPS doesn't matter when you have TM hop ;)

'FireKnife'

G&g top tech , tm , realsword ,

All good guns out of the box

The beryl has got a few tricks up its sleeve , tri burst , 3 settings on the selector , MOSFET ,electronic trigger set up , and is very very solid

Shame that vfc didn't make their folding stock as strong as the g&g one though as it is prone to cracking on the hinge/ body . I agree with the wiring for it though !

Know a few people to of have some minor Realsword out of the box issues, shredded hop and blown fuse. These may of been QC at Realsword or due to the retailer testing them. But must say Realsword were more than happy to help.

That is the first I've heard -- sounds quite bad considering how much you pay per unit.

I know realsword had an issue with glued on hop buckings a few years back but was just a small bad batch , being brutally honest I have yet to see a gun that matches their build quality or internals as of yet , have never heard of a cracked gearbox or failure ever . Dragunovs excluded as the piston is a built in weak link on these guns

Still want their m4 so badly or type 88 .

Hope its released soon !!

Archived