New Optics for WE PDW - Suggestions Welcome

bankz5152

Hey,

Got a WE PDW on the way and I personally hate iron sights and just cannot get on with them, so I need some optics.

At the moment i've got a Bushnell Holographic Sight which is currently shared between my L85, P90, 10/22 I think sharing it between 3 guns is already a massive pain in the *albatross* so I need somthing new.

Somthing with the similar donut reticule like EOTechs is preferred, an EOTech clone is preferred really but not sure what to go for. I hear most have massive ghosting so want to avoid that.

Not after anything with magnification either

Josh

(sorry if any of this didnt make any sense, wrote this in a very tired state)

• 4 months later...

I've found a place that still sells the GOOD ACM T-1s, if that floats your boat? and it comes with the Larue style riser aswell.

Hmm, i'm intrigued. What makes them "good" over what I could buy at say ebairsoft? I'm in the market for a t-1 too! Cheers

I would go with a G&P T1 Micro. Used to have an ACM copy, it was OK, but after a year or so the on/off/brightness level switch went bad. Nothing that can't be fixed acutally, but still a pain. My friends G&P T1 is around for like three-four years and still going strong.

Archived