Moh: warfighter

-wigs-

Well, I had a GoogleFail. I did manage to find Soldier Systems -- but all I could find on MOH:WF ...was this.

Stuff we've already seen!

Bizarre, that's what I was talking about, my laptop net wasn't working when I saw it and my phone thought it was a video so couldn't open it. I'll go back in my cave now :P

Well, I had a GoogleFail. I did manage to find Soldier Systems -- but all I could find on MOH:WF ...was this.

Stuff we've already seen!

currently thumping head on desk

It took me a full two minutes to notice what was wrong with the buis, god I'm slow today.

The SP has probably the most believable campaign since MoH 2010, there are issues tbh, but the game has taken a critical hammering due to EA's decision to not let review code out prior to launch. So the games journos are giving it a kicking despite the fact that CoD and BF3 are getting staler by the day. It's carrying the can for 'un-inspired gameplay' erm hello, CoD's been the same game for nearly 7 frigging years.

MP, hardcore combat mission and hotspot are AWESOME. I play nothing else. The unlock system for weapon parts is odd, and it's never explained either which is confusing. But that's fixable.

Currently loving the utter brutality of the G3 :E

The game was never going to have the legs of BF£ or CoD because EA didn't want it to, it's as simple as that. EA are continuing their 'cash-grab;' strategy which is killing gaming in terms of innovation or longevity. Throw the game out and don't support it unless it's guaranteed to make millions in profits.

Finished the campaign yesterday. Nothing amazing, few annoyances with being shot by enemies who would not have been able to see me in real life (i.e. a long way away and through heavy smoke) but there were some fun bits, the driving was at least a bit different and plenty of cool guns with some nice work on the optic systems and the animations.

"Act of Valour: The Game" sprang to mind a lot of times. Preferred the first title with it being a lot less SF oriented, playing this game made me feel a lot like I was just reading the SEALs thread or over on the DevTsix forum.

Well it can't beat Battlefield Bad company for ridiculous enemy shooting. I ditched that game's single player after four consecutive deaths out of a mid-level checkpoint by a guy literally over a mile away armed with a fricking pump action shotgun. Nevermind the fact you the player could barely kill people close up with the thing, put it in the hands of a russian soldier and he begins sniping with it.

Archived