Tokyo Marui MP5A5 R.A.S. Light Pro

renegadecow

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/electric/lightpro/295

p_main_130612100356.jpg

Don't be hating on me, I just report them as I see them. Following the recent release of their first Light Pro series, they've made an MP5. A glorified LPEG that supports manual cocking of the gun for single action fire should your double As run dry. Intended for kids aged 10 and up.

I did see this and wonder if it was news worthy but as I doubt any of these will really be seen outside of Japan I don't think most people on here would bother. Plus the quality looks a bit 'basic'.

Either way gets younger kids in the hobby that can grow up to be decent players so can't fault the idea.

'FireKnife'

As I said, they get licensing for some while others they don't. That's why not all of them have correct trades (Fn 5-7, P90, XDM etc.) whereas if they pulled off a don't-give-a-*fruitcage* attitude on trademark laws like China usually does you should see proper trades on all their guns on the simple fact that they'll be more salable.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived