United States Army to go full Crye

Jagdraben

Whilst I understand congress wanting to standardize what will this mean for people like marines who patented the pattern just for their branch use. Marpat was one of the inspirations behind ucp which unfortunately got picked in SPITE of the fact lab testing insisted it was the worst choice

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4

The government not being able to make up their mind?  Whatever next?

I hear there might be a government shut down....

Whilst I understand congress wanting to standardize what will this mean for people like marines who patented the pattern just for their branch use. Marpat was one of the inspirations behind ucp which unfortunately got picked in SPITE of the fact lab testing insisted it was the worst choice

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4

It will mean that the Marines will have two choices: Either give up the patent and allow all the services to use MARPAT or get stuck with whatever the Army foists on everyone else. The smallest non-policing branch of the US military versus the largest... I'm pretty sure we know where it's going to go, regardless of what the Marines choose to do.

Archived