The Walking Dead Season 4

creepingfear

I get the juxtaposition.  I just feel it was unneeded. I would have thought/hope the average TWD viewer isn't an imbecile and doesn't require a reminder of what happened earlier in the season.  We all know that Rick's character has evolved in terms of hardness. It just seemed amateur. If they really needed to do something like that they could have simply had a few second flashes of how it was when it was all good.

A lot of the symbolism seemed very forceced like Carl cleaning his gun whilst the older glasses played with lego.

So much of the dialogue at Terminus was riddled with stuff practically shouting they are cannibals.  I know that was pretty much known from the get go but still.  Admittedly that is quite picky though I suppose.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey you! Yeah you the big raping, fighting, murdering biker looking guy with a gun to someones head in the apocalypse, dont lower the hammer on your 1911 with a round in the chamber, your finger could slip and it could go off! Its bad practice!"

It's not just that part though is it.  When they infiltrate Terminus and Rick is carrying it, climbing over fences e.t.c the hammer is down.

Archived