Relatively cheap way to display a few GBBs maybe

hitmanNo2

Just spotted this at Lidl.  Thought it might be of interest to some on here.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-AE25A513-C1B56FA2/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=8373

Take out a couple of the shelves and I reckon you could fit six GBBs in their nicely.  Not bad for £30.

Hmm, could do. I know that you could probably knock one up yourself for cheaper if you can borrow the tools but as a nice cheap display cabinet it looks good.

Though my luck with Lidl stuff is rather bad, most of the stuff I have had from them just doesn't last at all, even less than cheaper products.

'FireKnife'

I was thinking that too at first, but then started calculating materials and labor cost and it just doesn't add up. Can't beat chinese slave labor. Plus it's warrantied for 3 years.

Ok given the warranty (but this is Lidl, I used to work there and I know exactly what the refund scheme is like) that isn't too bad. But then I am sure if you know someone with the tools this is not that hard to make, few joins and spare bits and you could have one that is more designed for pistols.

Still I can't see airsofters trapsing into Lidl in their hundreds to buy a £30 display box for there pistols. Me maybe but we all know how insane I am :D.

'FireKnife'

Archived