Socom Gear CO2SEGBBR M107

Roland1014

Who is Socom Gear anyway, I always thought they were rebranded WEs? 

They're a sub-brand of Madbull afaik, some of the products seem to be made by Madbull and other bits are WE re-brands, the 'assassins barrel set' is a good example, the pistol it's for and the outer barrel are WE but the inner barrel and suppressor are Madbull parts.

Socom Gear are to Madbull as Echo-1 is to JAG Precision. its just Madbulls brand of complete guns and select accessories. some rebranded, some exclusive and maybe some actually made by madbull's own factory(ies). most of their pistols are WE with a couple KJW (Baer 1911, MK2 Oasis), their plastic bodied rifles are G&G with Madbull rail systems/inner barrels and their metal bodied rifles are mostly Madbull externals with VFC parts picking up the slack.

their cost-a-left-nut-expensive sniper rifles however are not made by any known factory and can probably be made by madbull's own. their AEG Barrett (which i have seen), while derived from the hurricane kit, is one hell of a quality piece with full steel externals and IIRC VFC internals. i haven't seen the M200 personally, but i have spoken to an owner of one who is ecstatic about its quality. claims quite the range with a CO2 bolt.

they don't cut corners on their rifles. anybody who will be able to afford one will not be disappointed.

it will probably be crazy expensive. my guess is at least 1500

Archived