Recommend me a good Pistol light with strobe function!

xrayhead

The best protection for any torch will be a piece of polycarbonate. I'd use one of SureFire's push-to-fit colour filters, personally - push out the coloured filter and replace it with an appropriately-sized disc of polycarbonate. Measure the bezel diameter of your TLR-1 HL and pick an appropriately-sized filter; if there isn't one, Streamlight do their own flip-cover lens filters too. Again, simply push the coloured filter out and replace it with an appropriately-sized disc of polycarbonate.

I once arrived at a game at The Mall with my then shiny new TLR-1s and realised it was going to get shot out in five minutes or less. I nabbed an empty Tropicana bottle off someone, and with ten minutes, a Swiss Army knife and a roll of electrical tape managed to bodge together a rather nifty convex push-fit lens protector that kept the light safe until I sold it.

Ok so first night game played with my new Streemlight TLR-1 HL, OMG this thing is amazing!! It lights up the whole frigging room in an instant, strobe is a sinch to activate and very affective.

Loving this little light, running it on my M4 now :-)

beam-types.jpg

Archived