the ~WEbley again read to the end

muppetdaze

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not got a clue, it certainly embeds a .20 further through a cardboard box than my 280fps M16 though, will be taking it down to my local to crono it, but with no hop and a straight through barrel it finally gives me something to do with those dead cheap BB's that get given away with new guns

This should all be in the real thread... Not sure if it's worth merging.

My webley is the 'airsoft'* version and puts a .2g bb out at 300-310fps with a fresh bulb.

* It doesn't have a fruitcaging hop unit, it's not a gakking airsoft gun.

You can mod a hop into it and adjust the fps if you know what your doing.

I really need to get around to putting a hop in mine.

Haven't taken the frame on mine apart yet. I want to switch over to green gas for it and dial the power back up to where it is now. Is there a guide for the frame takedown?

I'd like to see an idiots guide to fitting a hop.

As far as I can see. There's a pin that retains the spring loaded nozzle that butts onto the front of the cylinder (It's on the front section of the frame, near the barrel). I'm guessing that driving out this pin, the inner barrel can be removed. The cylinder is easy enough to remove by taking out the screw on the rear frame ejector mech.

I'm guessing that a nozzle is reamed out to accept a cut down AEG barrel and a hop rubber (fixed hop).

Archived