Boomarms.com?

AG1212

Friendly guy who runs it (Johnny?) so no issues there.

The main issue I have is that the pre-order for a Guns Modify SAI kit I put in back in August still hasn't been fulfilled yet. I know this is as much an issue with GunsModify and them having to catch up on manufacturing as it is an issue with Boom Arms. I'm tempted to ask for a refund but I'm well outside of my PayPal protection by now. 

I also get AV warnings from their website. It certainly wasn't that way back in August when I first placed my order. 

Supposedly he knows about the issue with the site and it's only an issue for some people.  Squad 701 is more in the know about it.

And Johnny didn't reply to my last e-mail about the GM kits either.  I guess he's sick of saying he hasn't received them yet.

No problems with boomarms from my side.

In regards to the GM slide. I ordered that one to, although through bunnysworkshop, that was 14 months ago and I (and bunnysworkshop) are still waiting to get any decent news from GM. Latest GM told was that they would try to be ready before the New year (failed) so don't count on it any time soon .

For me the concern is that my PayPal protection lapsed many months ago and BoomArms has my money. If my emails are being ignored then it worries because that line of communication is closed! If he decides to keep my money then I'm stuck, I can't even request a refund. This wasn't a small value purchase either, so I hope you can understand my position too.

Anyway, I've sent an email - hopefully I'll get something back in the next week or so. That seems like a reasonable time to wait.

Archived