WE Scar H

kaufmau

Thats part of the issue, the real issue is that the hammer is too short, it takes a heavy hammer spring which increases wear and deforms the bolt.  Happens in the SCAR L also.

I have seen the close bolt steel bolts also deform from the hammer, not fun.

I kind of have had this kind of issue with my MSK and I ended up benting the hammer spring to decrease the friction between BC and hammer.

(FYI, -this may be totally out of context- but if you're gonna planning to grab a WE MSK, don't use Zparts trigger group. Zparts hammer has a roller on it and it just tear the bottom of the MSK's bolt carrier a part since it's made out of alloy. I suggest to use RA-tech one instead.)

I'm not having any issues ever since then but I think the best way to go is waiting for RA-tech steel bolt I guess.

Hope open bolt steel bolt would be different.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one now :D 

Really impressed overall, WE has definitely improved. Recoils crisp and smooth, if a little light but doesn't bother me, range and accuracy are decent but definitely room for improvement, love the giant mag. Got 2 full mags of full auto dumps with a cold mag then a further 20 on semi. Very impressed.

One thing is the hop unit, the contact point on the rubber is miniscule so is the hop window in the barrel. While yes it does hop .28s its almost on full.

Anyone tried a different barrel and hop rubber? As after market rubbers won't fit with this barrel 

Archived