Networking apps?

thesmithsman

Hello folks, hope you all are doing fantastic!

I just wonder if there are some Snapchat-like networking apps available out there that can let me connect to any world wide airsofters to *chaffinch*-chat any airsoft-related things, any time during the day.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the information, and I was actually asking some real-time thing that can let me connect with other people instantly, any more ideas mate?

Cheers.

You may have missed my point through all my sarcasm so here it is straight.

It's called Facebook. Most of the online airsoft community these days is on Facebook groups. Nobody is going to use a specific "airsoft communication app" because they all talk to each other on Facebook already.

It's called Facebook. Most of the online airsoft community these days is on Facebook groups. Nobody is going to use a specific "airsoft communication app" because they all talk to each other on Facebook already.

Facebook is blocked in China...

I was looking for some s-h**t people say places where I can chat with people anything on my mind, airsofting related or some daily off-topic c**p.

Thanks for the recommendation though, any specific groups you'd suggest me look at?

Nice place thanks for sharing that!

Honestly what I am looking for is some real-time iThings that I can get to know some people talking more non-guns related things, ie lifestyle such a thing, facebook just doesn't sound quite realistic, are there any other places you know that might fit my needs?

Big thanks!

I'm fairly sure this forum is real-time, if there's people active.

If you go in a pub but you're the only person there, does that mean it isn't real-time?

Wait... Pubs exist in realtime? 

Well that explains the problems I've been having my entire life...

Wait... Pubs exist in realtime? 

Well that explains the problems I've been having my entire life...

Sorry man never intended to be overly techy, pubs are all very real time though you start a conversation then you will get a reply typically within certain amount of time that is totally predictable, which more simply put is just like your i thing's Sync function, hope it'd help clarify...

Networking == exactly== Off-topiking, but I just want some real time thing that can make everything easier to use, any ideas?

Big thanks!

Archived