Looking for NBB Glock, do they exist?

Whitehawk

Finnish climate is really hard for GBB pistols, so I started to look for NBB alternative. But do NBB glocks exist? Preferably CO2 versions. GBB's perform so poorly here so Im willing to let go of the realism to gain some performance and reliability.

I know theres tons of other models out there, but Im only interested in glocks due to my RS gear. It doesnt even have to be 1:1 clone, as long as I can use it with same holsters and accessories. Tippman seems to make something called K400 that is glock'ish, but thats only one I can find.

AEP would offer the reliability, but not the performance Im looking for. I guess for my use the pistol should shoot 350fps or more to be sufficient, hence I think CO2 would offer the high FPS and stability Im looking for. 

GBB CO2 glocks seem to work for one year max, so NBB would offer the reliability part.

Thanks for the input anyways!

• 2 weeks later...

And heres what I got for 90 dollars.

_small.jpg
_small.jpg
_small.jpg
_small.jpg_small.jpg'

Compared to RS and TM glock:
- Best fit for the safariland, no wobble. Even RS glock wobbles a bit.
- Easy fit for surefire. TM rail is really tight and its usually pain to remove. This works like it should.
- Heavier than TM (with metal kit), close to RS with full mag. Different balance.
- Absolutely no wobble on the gun, due to fixed slide.
- Really low profile sights, that seem to be fixed also. But it would be easy to mod RMR for this.

• 1 month later...

^Cool, I didn't even know they made such an animal.

If you are interested in using a GBB in winter, and don't mind carrying an external tank, how about a GBB pistol of your choice that is HPA Tapped?

HPA tapped GBBs are very popular in Southern California right now.  Because it uses compressed air, they are very consistent, even when our weather can vary between 80-60 degrees Fahrenheit.

You do need a way to fill your paintball tanks though.  A scuba or paintball shop should be able to do so.

http://www.airsplat.com/cqb-russian-drop-hpa-adapter-tap-valve.html

http://www.evike.com/products/40898/

^parts are cheaper if you buy used, or shop around. 

Archived