Coincidence?

Arnie

Anyone else spotted that since we've been hosted in Florida and the new site has been up Florida has been hit by two Torandoes, and has another on the way?

I mean I know I used to get blamed when we were hosted on ASC for breaking things.. but now we have our very own server it seems I've broken Florida to the tune of 2 Billion USD. :blink:

I suppose I could move the server to Wales or somewhere. They've not had a decent earthquake in years. ;)

Maybe Arnie is having the same effect on the US as me:

- 1985, visiting Florida on vacation with family, hit by tornado

- 1992, exchange student in Los Angeles, hit by earthquake (the one during the Barcelona olympics)

- 2001, living and working in NYC, two very tall buildings fell down (on top of my office *and* my apartment!!!)

Needless to say, my American friends have more or less banned me from ever moving back to the US!!!

M.

hmm.. is the US government certain that its not just a cleverly designed terrorist attack under the guise of "natural" weather?

Quick! bomb the atlantic, it must be harbouring terrorists!

on a less serious note, maybe its "mothers against guns" sticking their ugly wrinkled chicken-necks and bingo wings into the fray again, and praying to their dark gods of prohibition of fun, and adverse-weather-conditions to remove all scourge of the evil toy guns called airoft from the planet.

edit- I wonder if dropping a fairly large bomb on a hurricane would stop it? hmm.

Anyone else spotted that since we've been hosted in Florida and the new site has been up Florida has been hit by two Torandoes, and has another on the way?

I mean I know I used to get blamed when we were hosted on ASC for breaking things.. but now we have our very own server it seems I've broken Florida to the tune of 2 Billion USD.  :blink:

I suppose I could move the server to Wales or somewhere. They've not had a decent earthquake in years. ;)

<_< mmm very interesting ??? *** I should make sure that you are on top of the C.I.A., F.B.I., S.S., N.S.A. most wanted list!!!***

To be honest Arnie you always look kind of suspicious to me... :ph34r:

I mean I know I used to get blamed when we were hosted on ASC for breaking things.. but now we have our very own server it seems I've broken Florida to the tune of 2 Billion USD.  :blink:

got an idea arnie

try hosting at warzones...

soldier 1: hey soldier 2! :mellow:

soldier 2: what sodlier 1? :huh:

soldier 1: there's a tornado coming our way! :blink:

soldier 2: How extraordinary!... think we should run for it? :blink:

soldier 1: yes :mellow:

soldier 2: ok :mellow:

*packs gear, runs home, or something...*

PEACE!

Archived