CYMA AK47 at airshooter

Desolation mkII

I have noticed an increase in airsofters buying cheapo guns such as seen on airshooter. So I thought that you might want to know that the new CYMA AK47 has been released priced £34.99. Apparently this is one of CYMA's 'new generation of airsoft guns'. So if anybody gets one then tell us if it is even remotely good.

Airshooter

I did a search for this and nothing came up so I assume no one else has noticed/cared.

True. But If I'm plinking....I'll just use a springer. More reliable sadly.

~P

the CM .022 is more reliable than a TM famas.... no seriously....

it has a MV of 100fps a mag cap of 40 rounds, it is cheap and taky but the finish is resonable (nothing like a TM though) it dosent bend or creak or anything like that.

i think that they are ok, but only if you want to be 'FISHing' (CQB) as the range of these things is no more than the length of most peoples living rooms, so for practacing at home they are great.

i have used a friends, if i get one for myself it will be an MP5j (CM.023)

the CM .022 is more reliable than a TM famas.... no seriously....

it has a MV of 100fps a mag cap of 40 rounds, it is cheap and taky but the finish is resonable (nothing like a TM though) it dosent bend or creak or anything like that.

how does "no creaking" translate to "more reliable"? The FAMAS is well known as the most indestructible gun ever. I've dropped mine and smashed it into walls and it's still going strong. I doubt you could do that to this piece of *beep*

how does "no creaking" translate to "more reliable"? The FAMAS is well known as the most indestructible gun ever. I've dropped mine and smashed it into walls and it's still going strong. I doubt you could do that to this piece of *beep*

did you actually read what i said, you know, the words with my name next to them.... i said it was more reliable, and THEN i said it dosent creak, these are two seperate points.

when i used the AK i had it as a backup on a sling with the sling wrapped round the stock, not particularly secure and it fell off, and down some stairs. in the regon of 20 concreate stairs..... the only thing that happened was the top piece came of, but that came of before as well (you can see the gearbox, no aluminium there its translucent green plastic)

its more reliable because the spring is so weak it cant actually cause any damage to the gears

:P

Has Anyone noticed there's a MP7 on that page? Not that anyone cares, I 'spose, but it's just interesting that CYMA or whover made a cheap-*albatross* crappy one, and companies like TM, CA, ICS, etc haven't made one yet. Ho hum.

Archived