Marui M93r AEP

sillyp

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gas will always be prefered to me in my heart at least.

I use AEGs, yes, but that is just because GAS rifles are so ineffiecent and hard to find now adays. I mean a really good one.

If I had the choice though, I'd go with a gas. So much more realistic.

I mean, there is no such thing as an Electric Gun. All firearms in the world use GAS to power them. Hot pressurized gas. No firearm was ever powerd by electricity....yet at least.

Why should our handguns be different. If i had the choice, I would use a GAS rifle with a propane adaptor and a external tank.

~Prometheus

If i had the choice, I would use a GAS rifle with a propane adaptor and a external tank.

~Prometheus

Dunno about that.

For me an Electric gun and a gas pistol is a good compromise.

I don't think I'd fancy the idea of a gas gun to reliably and consistantly hammer out shots all weekend.

A gas pistol fulfills the desire for something which moves and rattles and functions like a real gun and yet only gets used to fire a couple of dozen shots so it's not the end of the world if it screws up or not.

I'm also not terribly keen on the idea of an external rig. I know it's not a big deal but I think it'd put me off shooting a gas rifle.

I like that pistols are realistic in the way the gas is stored in the mag.

I personally can not accept the idea of a AEP. :angry:

I have to accept the technology in AEG`s, simply because the manufactures dictate it. I will not accept it when pistols and SMG`s are made for use with gas. Get a propane adaptor and the cost goes way down.

Shooting a well tuned gas gun, is as close as you will get to the real thing, period.

Shooting one that is fully automatic, is a joy to behold. :D

Cheers,

Randall

I mean, there is no such thing as an Electric Gun. All firearms in the world use GAS to power them. Hot pressurized gas. No firearm was ever powerd by electricity....yet at least

heres a link for you Metalstorm On there you'll find a prototype electrically fired handgun and other finished weaponry. ^_^

I'm surprised sids' dog didn't tell you, maybe its taking a nap.

Archived