What would you like to see next?

shortyusa-chris

Oh, and as for myself, the aforementioned P7M13 (or the M10, whichever), a GOOD CZ-75, a spring-action Single Action Army (why hasn't this been done?!), A revolver rifle (cause I'm a freak), The Calico (once again, I'm a freak), and a spring or gas operated Ithaca 37 Pump action. While we're dreaming, and an '86 Winchester that can use either shells or straight BBs would be appreciated because... /shells/. I'd love an 8mm version, too. I know Marushin does a regular version of this, but I want one with /shells/. There are enough SAA's to keep me busy, though the Ruger Blackhawks (not really SAA's, but close enough) are my favorites. Of course, being a complete geek, seeing a blaster rifle from StarWars with an integrated tracer unit would be cool as anything. The 501st would go NUTS over those! Hey! We could even stage a Empire VS Rebel Alliance game! Highlight of the game: Proving that storm troopers /can/ shoot :P

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived