French marines impression (pic heavy)

Robot 2000

vanity moment here.

Walked past the mirror the other day and caught sight of my self whilst slouching around the house and it hit me ' damm these trousers are well cut' also they are dammed comfey too. Just a random point but pattern aside French combat s are the best fitting and most comfoprt freindly i have ever worn.

Random post over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, back from mission!

So, I haven't got pictures, but some info : the "fritz" type helmet is called Spectra model, made by Gallet SA, and is nicknamed "the bowl". It's made of Kevlar. The bullet proof vest is made by Warrein SA, an can stop 9mm at above 5 meters without additionnal plates, or 5,56 and 7,62 at above 15 m with plates, and is nicknammed "the turtle". It weigths about 13kg, and comes standard with velcro for name and rank, and a place to put a paper with blood type, as shown above in N.IV's NBC pic.

The tactical vest is furnished only with 2 dual greande pouch, and we had to add our mag pouches. Standard mag pouches furnished with the FAMAS are OD, but we took the pouches from the bullet proof to have CE ones.

On N.IV's pic of soldier receiving reheatable ration, the OD pouch on the guy's shoulder is the cleaning pack of the FAMAS, called "trousse UC -Unité Collective" (Collective Unit Pack, all accessory coming standard with the FAMAS is called "Unité Collective", such as the mag pouches, or the baïonnet) or "TNF-Trousse Nettoyage FAMAS"(FAMAS Cleaning Pouch)

Sorry Squale, I made alot of patrol around Lille Europe, Lille Flandres, and Euralille shopping center, but as I don't know you physically, I can't tell you if I saw you... but there is a fantastic airsoft shop in Lille!

Sorry Squale, I made alot of patrol around Lille Europe, Lille Flandres, and Euralille shopping center, but as I don't know you physically, I can't tell you if I saw you... but there is a fantastic airsoft shop in Lille!

C'est pas grave ;) but for the airsoft shop in Lille , have a look on France airsoft, :waggle:

Archived