Helmcover 15€

Marine beret 15€

229 - Troupes de Marine(Beret Badge) 8€

France (national Badge) 8€

Troupes de Marine (Troop Badge) 4.5€

Fabric CE French Army with the meter 2m 22€

FAMAS Ammopouches CE-camo 2*15 30€

Total 156€

287+24+156= 467€ ex shipping and VAT(From HK)

Have i missed something and could someone explain where i should place the badges on the uniform. I know where i should put the flag but thats it :D

Welcome. Tomorow I'll go for a VIGIPIRATE mission to Lille (North of France), and I'll be equipped with one of those. I'll try to collect informations about it. But I'll be without internet for 2 or 3 weeks, so you'll have to wait a bit...

That would be so great! Some pic:s if u can that shows the front of the west would be GOLD!

Here are some of my teammates' french setup,,

i am personally starting to get myself a french marine setup, but in the older OD with the Isreali A-10/A-11 harness setup ,along with either AR or Mp5 series weapon.

French's army CE set

French Army 2

French Army desert + Italian San Marco Battalion

French Lizard

French Couple

Ambush

Ambush 2

Welcome. Tomorow I'll go for a VIGIPIRATE mission to Lille (North of France), and I'll be equipped with one of those. I'll try to collect informations about it. But I'll be without internet for 2 or 3 weeks, so you'll have to wait a bit...

Cool, on va se voir alors(at the central station Euralille,i presume :D )

So far i have found out that:

The bodyarmor was out in 2000(mayby ealier but i have no prof). looks like there is 2 versions with very much in common. Diffrences are that one version got olive webbing(Seen on picture from 2002) and the other got CE-pattern webbing(Earliest picture is 2000). The velcro looks like standard(because there on all pictures=)

The french seems to use a Arktic west to like somebody said before. Seen it on what i belive is special forces and on tropps in Kosovo. I have also found this kind of west/addon to the old system, someone got more info on this one:

Picture(way to big for a posting it here)

Please, correct me if im wrong.

I am personaly planning on going with the 1624 or 1724 as found here http://www.arktisltd.co.uk/loadbearing.htm

They both work well from what i understand from other owners adn they fit well over armour by the looks of it they should fit nicely with the carriers pictured above. will let you know after xmass i suppose as KIT is high on the list along with another famas or two :)

[The bodyarmor was out in 2000(mayby ealier but i have no prof).

That flak vest has been out before that actually, you can see pics of French troops in Kosovo and Brazzaville wearing it, with CE pouches and in the case of the Brazzavillle mission, still wearing the OG F2 battledress.

Check out RAIDS if you're ever in France, its a great source of info for almost anything, particularly French/European forces.

Sure its the west with platepockets ?

I have found a CE-Flakwest but it didnt have any pockets for bulletprof plates and it had its opening in the front like a jeacket . Looked pretty much like the old american. They still use it, saw pictures of one from ISAF in 2002(-2004?)

Archived