Pictures of your Weapon

Sounds good Magsz, looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Thats a good looking desert eagle Kat. I had the chance to tool around with one at the JT shop last week. Im so use to my M9, when i grabed the desert eagle i was like whoa. I by no means have small hands but man is it a huge gun.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That AK74 is beautiful. After seeing how good the AK can look with guarders line of products and conversions i think after basic im gonna have to put in an order for one.

That FN on the other hand looks well :wacko: . How could you ruin a perfectly good gun to create such an eye soar? Dont even get me started on that paint job either. But atleast you were creative.

The SG1 is a great rifle, it was my second rifle when i started airsoft way back. Everybody complains about the squeak but that can be fixed with a metal body, or by stuffing a sock in the fore grip until you get one. The only thing i didn't like about my SG1 when i had it was the size, granted i was smaller then. The SG1 with a metal body, low scope mount and aimpoint replica and low mount looks incredible.