Battle Royale Fans?

flipsnip

lol I've only seen the second one (haven't seen first or third) kinda confusing as I'm watching a movie half way through it's plot..

By any chance oik have you watched any other Japanese horror movies like AUDITION? Man that was sooooo funny when...yeah, don't wanna spoil it. The story is the most complicated I've ever watched, didn't really get ANY of it to be honest as the story seemed to go backwards and forwards, flashbacks and futures every 5 minutes haha....

i have a few - dark water, the office, tomie, as well as audition, and some others ive forgotten.

not big into horror - more er.. guns and babes..

hence my owning gun crazy 1, 2 and 3..

azumi, red shadow, etc are here.. as is the returner [disappointing sci-fi]

princess blade etc, most of beat takeshi's films, etc

plus others - i kinda get anything i fancy really.. i have more japanese movie stuff than say hk, chinese, taiwanese or korean here..

i also have some of the infamous guinea pig films.. the ones that charlie sheen hilariously thought were real snuff movies and called the fbi...

in reality theyre just amateur crud tho..

lolage.. I have no idea who Charlie Sheen is but I'll just say I understand and laugh it all off :lol:

Ooooooh! Glad you like Japanese films more than HK horror films! HK films SUCK, BIG TIME!! Seen "The Eye"? Man that movie blew so bad... At the end this guy and gal managed to avoid a explosion (petrol truck me thinks) by DUCKING DOWN...... how lame is that OMG....

For Tomie, I only seen a bit of it (bro bought it but never watched it properly) Whats with the turkey head in a microwave or something...?!?! :huh:

HK horror films might suck but you do get loads of wicked action films like Better Tomorrow 3, 1 and 2 (yes, in that order. SOMEONE screwed up lol) best movies ever. Also Once A Theif or just basically anything directed by John Woo :D

Archived