Airsoft Dynamics

PariahWolf

Well, I have ordered from AD before but they have changed their policy.

I recently ordered an AUG CIV from them with alot of accesories. On their website it says "We will fufill your order within 30 days" i was wondering if anyone has any experience with the backorder system at AD please tell me whether they do actually fufill your order.

Before it used to say backorderd goods are placed in the backorder system and if they have not arrived after 30 days then you will get your money back.

Just, my mum is getting rather worried about the £317 pounds outstanding on her credit card.

Cheers

Pariah :sheep:

edit:spelling and punctuation.

Good evening, and welcome to the Noobs at Ten. Tonight, we'll be looking at the mistakes noobs make. First up: searching for fun and profit. The average noob appears to be allergic to the search engine. In this tragic example, Noob "X" asked about Airsoft Dynamics, despite the store having been discussed in a thread the day before. Tragically, scientists say they are years from a cure for this tragic allergy. In the meantime, only repeated applications of heavy flaming seem to have any effect on noobishness.

After the break: spelling and it's importance.

:zorro:

Er, what does when he ordered have to do with it? The point is, he started a topic less than 36 hours after the same question was asked. The topic is on page 2 of General Discussion. The title makes it clear what it's about. It contains links to other threads discussing the same point. So how is this thread not a prime example of laziness?

:zorro:

My experiences recently:

I ordered many guns and accessorises from AD about 2 months ago. I cancelled it about 2 or more weeks later. I kept calling and e-mailing them but they didn't e-mail me back and they said that my money will be with me the following Monday.

Nope, not there on Monday. After 1 month I got an e-mail back from them days ago saying that they were busy because of the Save Airsoft Campaign. Anyway... I am still waiting for the cheque but might get here tommorow :)

I wouldn't buy from them again unless I went to their shop. I suggest you call them... Or go to their shop.

EDIT: Another thread about AD

Why the stress? Worst case scenario; he rings up and cancels the order. So don't start swigging the cooking sherry just yet.

You have been warned again... I suggest you get a copy of your order (If you have one), get your ID Confirmation stuff and go to their shop if you want a refund :)

Pilot: "Beginning search and rescue run for AEG"

Co-pilot: "Bandits at 3 o'clock, Its airsoft dynamics "

P: "######, breaking off and head for zeroone airbase, try and get in contact with the AD embassy"

C: "Its too late, there locked onto us"

P:"can't shake em"

C:"missiles fired........were hit, were hit. They've taken out our 317"

P:"Mayday mayday, Noob 8828 going down. Try and re-route the 317!!"

C:"No good!"

P:"Shhhhhiiiiii......................(statitic)...............................

It is if it is 317 pounds worth of clowns.

THAT is the funniest thing I have seen on these forums EVAR!!!111

Sledge, you should hang your head in shame that you didn't say it. Skarclaw, there's a +1 on its way.

In fact, it's only slightly funnier than the noob who toddles off to buy stuff from AD totally oblivious to all the negative feedback about them and then whines "nobody told meeeee!!!!" when they screw up his order.

airsoft dynamics will probably get your order to you, i ordered some bits for my VSR10 and i was told they where out of stock and would send it when the parts arrived (in about 2 or 3 weeks). some 6 months later when i had completely forgot that i ordered said bits (and by then sold the VSR) the order arrived. so my advice is if you want your order before xmas 2006 cancel the AD order and get a refund, then get it from airsoft armory or zero one.

Guys i am not moaning about ordering about AD i was wondering if the goods will actually arrive in 30 days like it stresses on their web site.

Backorder.

The goods you have requested are currently out of stock and have been placed on a backorder system, backordered goods will take up to 30 days to come into stock. Your card has been charged and we will forfill your order within 30 days. Customers may cancel their order at any time.

So i was not asking if that is true if not i will simply cancel the order. Also i have had good experiences with them in the past and zero one only had 1 of my items in stock and had no clue how long it would be for them to come in again.

Cheers

Pariah :sheep:

ps:thanks for the link but i had already searched and read through them all but none gave an answer to my question about the backorder system.

Well if I were you, I'd ring them up and ask them if the gun is in stock. If they diddle you around and say "it's on the way" or "try again Monday", cancel your order. Ring, ring, ring away :) Make sure the shop have it in stock, physically, and then order it.

Who else did you try btw?

It never fails to amaze me that people still hve issues with Airsoft Dynamics, even though there are threads about them every couple of months. I even wrote a thread about them called "Airsoft Dynamics" just in case the n00bs broke the law and used the search button. This got over 1000 looks and it gave a day by day account of troubles I had with an order.

I have said before that they can be good, and that I have shopped with them in the past, but it seems that shopping with them is like a game of Russian Roulette. You will have a few good experiences with them, and then you will get an order which is *albartroth* and puts you off. There are very few people at my skirmish site that shop with them.

If they are up to their usual tricks they will hold onto your cash as long as humanly possible so they can rack up the interest and then give it back only after you have harrassed them every day for a week.

Archived