cadetrichards

doc_newstead

Ok, I hope this is all just a misunderstanding, but I'm in the dark here and £25 out of pocket, so I want to get this resolved as soon as.

cadetrichards started a sales thread, here, on September 6th:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=30688

I made him an offer, and PM's were exchanged. I told him I was going away from Sept 10th to Sept 17th (Saturday to Saturday), so could he wait until next week before he posted, so I'd be in to collect the parcel from the 19th.

I then sent £25 via PayPal.

I then PM-ed cadetrichards asking him if it was possible to send the parcel to my gf's house instead, so he could send the parcel straight away. He replied, implying that this would be the case ("enjoy when you get back").

As of today, I have received no parcel or 'red slip' at either address.

Attempts to PM cadetrichards have been unsuccessful (full inbox), and I'm not on MSN often enough to warrant trying that.

I know cadetrichards has been on-line, but I do not know if my parcel has been sent, if it *will* be sent or anything. Questions posted in the sales thread have gone unanswered. Until proven otherwise, I'm being cautiously concerned.

cheers,

Andy 'Doc' Farren

I think he just get's stopped from going online by his mummy....

Well that was one of my worries...

I doubt cr has thieved from me, I'm assuming he's just having trouble getting to the Post Office or something. But I don't know, and until he pops up and says "Hello", I'm left wondering.

That, and I'm left gnashing my teeth by the letterbox every day! :P

So what next? I've reported here, I can't PM him. Do I get PayPal involved? How long do I reasonably have to wait before I can get annoyed?

Got 'em!

They were sitting in the storage room at my local post office all this time...

If they'd have dropped off a little red not, none of this would have happened, but because I waited and waited, and cadetrichards has been having ISP woes, it all became a bit of a saga.

Thread closed, and (perhaps rather pointlessly now), +1 rep for cr :)

Archived