Date auctions...

Agent47

Just got back from this "Date Auction" thing sponsored by the Vietnamese Student Association (I'm not a part of it) at uni, 'twas to raise money for leprosy victims back in home country that have been neglected by the traitor government.

Granted, it was for a good cause; leprosy is a very nasty flesh-eating disease and it is very painful, too.

A lot of very high "bids" were made for dates to a party later on that evening (I'm stuck doing an English paper...), but those bids always were the result of:

- Girls stripping down to nearly their knickers and doing sexy dances (which I don't mind but was overdone for the evening)

- physically fit guys (those that could pass for a Navy SEAL) doing some funny or stupid act and the emcees would cry out "50 dolla and he take off shirt for you!" and all the girls go "wooo" and "ow ow" and all that weird *beep*.

Which is pretty much what the whole show boiled down to when it was over. But I did have a good laugh - maybe in senior year I'll crash the party with some stand-up of my own.

You guys ever heard of one, been to one, been "sold off" in one?

Yep been to one, my wife sold me off at the one they had at her hospital they were raising cash for a kid to have an opperation done...... it came down to a cash war between the Doctors and the nurses....... the nurses all chipped in and i got to spend the evening with about 30 pretty Japanese nurses. Guys i thought i was in heaven!

Any idea when the next one is, so I can organise my trip to Japan accordingly?

You should come out in manchester for a night out. The last 2 nights i've been out its been with a group of girls dressed as playboy bunnies :D

One was Mels birthday and last night we were in a club and they just turned up and we started chatting.

Also, having a look at my whats on guide, there seems to be an "emergancy serivces" fancy dress coming up and army is listed as one of the choices! Bringing my kit (no guns) was a good idea after all :P

Yep been to one, my wife sold me off at the one they had at her hospital they were raising cash for a kid to have an opperation done...... it came down to a cash war between the Doctors and the nurses....... the nurses all chipped in and i got to spend the evening with about 30 pretty Japanese nurses. Guys i thought i was in heaven!

I...hate...you... :angry2:

Archived