Full Metal FMC M4 (Staticzero read)

david3558

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok name one I have search google like a billion times man and this is all thats out there...ICS, CA, G&G and so on and they are all $300+ thats not cheap! And really not if all Im using it for is to to shoot targets. There is a great looking SRC M4 http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._cat_SRC%20AEGs

for $173 but is out now thats cheap!

Shipping from HK on that SRC will kill you though.

Why again aren't you looking at the AIM Full Metals?

Just a hint...www.m4airsoft.com is going to drop their FMU M4A1 to $199 in a couple of days;)

But seriously, you've got to draw the line somewhere...It doesn't get much cheaper than the AIM and SRC Full Metal M4's per decent quality.

Just a hint...www.m4airsoft.com is going to drop their FMU M4A1 to $199 in a couple of days;)

But seriously, you've got to draw the line somewhere...It doesn't get much cheaper than the AIM and SRC Full Metal M4's per decent quality.

It's like no one knows about the FM M4's that M4Airsoft is selling! Best deal on the market right now. The AIM M4's they have are right up with ICS and CA, the metal body comes from Guarder.

They will be releasing a new package for $140 in the coming weeks too.

Too bad the AK is farther off in the future....

Seconded.

It'd be a good idea to look into this, he's a great dealer, and very reliable. I'll vouch for him.

I'd like to see a $100 or cheaper version of the indestructable V2 gearbox. If I recall it was $250, and sold out in a short time... for just the shell.

another idea, which I might have suggested earlier, would be to make a cheap airsoft version of the troy mrf series of free float ris. it has not yet been done in airsoft and many people would like a more airsoft compatable version.

product page: http://www.troyind.com/modular_forend.htm

some of the listed problems: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=57705&hl=

the small changes you guys would need to make for the airsoft version would probably also make it legit with the patent guys.

Archived