Trader points

Jimmypie

Silly questions to most im sure ,but i just don't know how it works.

If i can't recieve points at the moment whats the best way for

people to give me positive feedback thats going to be noticed?

And vice versa i cant give points either.I will continue with

putting coments in the good traders thread but do people actually

trawl through it before they trade?

Im in this for the long haul, but a light at the end of the tunnel would be

nice !.

I just want to make sure im contributing as much as i can towards the

smooth running of this very friendly site.

Thanks

Jimmypie

You can receive rep points as soon as you join the forum, so in theory you could have a rep of 1 with 1 post. However you are unable to give rep points until you have 50 posts. So, until you get 50 posts leave the traders name in the good traders thread, because im sure that most people will trawl through that thread if they are thinking of buying something quite expensive ;). This thread has some more info on the topic.

EDIT ~ beaten by Chrissyg :angry::P

tbh, if you've sold 3 rifles already to 3 very satisfied customers, you should have 3 + rep points.

im not a massive believer in the system, but i do believe sales is what it is best used for. i would be bit peeved if i had sold 3 things to 3 happy people and not had any rep (unless they couldnt give rep, obviously)

tbh, if you've sold 3 rifles already to 3 very satisfied customers, you should have 3 + rep points.

im not a massive believer in the system, but i do believe sales is what it is best used for. i would be bit peeved if i had sold 3 things to 3 happy people and not had any rep (unless they couldnt give rep, obviously)

thats fair enough seeing as you might wanna sell more

This could be the problem the guys ive sold to are either newbies themselves or dont have

enough posts,but at least i now know whats going on!!!

thanks for the input lads . I hope our paths will cross again, i guess this thread can now

be closed unless it is useful to anyone else.

Regards

Jimmypie.

just remember to rep them when you can, as long as you were happy.

then im sure they will do the same ;)

i dont usually encourage the rep system, but when its being used for the right thing, and it can make the difference between having a sale or not, its good to use.

just remember to rep them when you can, as long as you were happy.

then im sure they will do the same  ;)

i dont usually encourage the rep system, but when its being used for the right thing, and it can make the difference between having a sale or not, its good to use.

And after all the praise you give me for the AK with black furniture, you didn't give me a rep point? I'm disgusted. (joking) :P

There again, I didn't rep you for all the praise you gave for the AK..... :D

Ray

Archived