24 season 5 premies tonight at 8pm Est

Blackfox

Chloe: Hey Jack what happened in China?

Jack: Oh I escaped and slipped on a flight out of China. Forget about me what about the nukes that the terrorists have.

:lol: I'm afraid that's exactly what's going to happen. :P Maybe they are just setting up the China part for the movie, which is supposed to skip about 22 hours of a day. Maybe for another game. :o

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly what I was thinking and it will most definitely be because one of the producers was interviwed yesterday by NY Post, horrible newspaper full of sensationalism, and he stated that next seasons 24 will not be in China. The producer said that it would take Jack at least 16 hours on the flight alone just to get back to LA, 2/3 of season already, and there will be no time for terrorist attacks already. He did not say where 24 will be next season though.  :( I was hoping for it to be somewhere else. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Season2/3 fiasco.

Chloe: Hey Jack what happened in China?

Jack: Oh I escaped and slipped on a flight out of China. Forget about me what about the nukes that the terrorists have.

:rolleyes:

Aside: If they ever did the China senario, what would they film in thoes 16 hours on the flight? Jack eating peanuts?

errr...return of the Concorde?

Archived