24 season 5 premies tonight at 8pm Est

Blackfox

Is anyone else as happy as I am that Jacks back to kick *albatross*? I mean the chineese must have found him which means the commies are coming, I wonder how it's going to effect everyone who thought he was dead? Gah I just can't wait to see it. I'm also ready to see what pistol he's using this season.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to spoil it, but it's a USP compact again.

Anyways, this show is pretty good, but last season was weak, hella weak. Bad guys running up stairs to escape people, yeah okay. It's good and all, but they need to break the formula, but the amount of bad days jack has are getting silly, especially exact 24 hour bad days. lol.

Is anyone else as happy as I am that Jacks back to kick *albatross*? I mean the chineese must have found him which means the commies are coming, I wonder how it's going to effect everyone who thought he was dead? Gah I just can't wait to see it. I'm also ready to see what pistol he's using this season.

Hehe, I see you are so happy that this thread wasn't enough for you http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...&hl=jack++bauer ;)

I think Jack's probably gonna get his *albatross* kicked in the first few episodes, but of course, eventually, he'll come out winning. It's also possible that this is the last season of Jack Bauer, whose heart has temporarily stopped beating in the past and who is currently officially deceased, the only logical next step for Jack is to actually die for good. :P Not that I want the show to end, but if Jack doesn't die for real this time around, the show can't call itself ground-breaking anymore, or at least Tony or Palmer needs to die. :P

Funnily enough, so did I.

:P

Hehe, if I get a penny everytime you post that picture, I'd ...er... have quite a few pennies. :P

Incidentally, I heard there was supposed to be a prelude or something for Season 5 like there was one for Season 4. Anybody know when and where that was aired if there is one indeed?

Hehe, if I get a penny everytime you post that picture, I'd ...er... have quite a few pennies. :P

Incidentally, I heard there was supposed to be a prelude or something for Season 5 like there was one for Season 4.  Anybody know when and where that was aired if there is one indeed?

Yes there was a prelude. 10 mins and involved Chloe and Jack. Jack drives up to some garbage truck parking lot, somewhere in Chicago, and parkes there. He gets out. Another car comes and its Chloe. She tells him that someone hacked into her comp and someone knows that Jacks alive. He tosses his cell and Chloe leaves. Jack gets to his car and he sees a motorcycle in front of his car. It stops. and then the cliche slience. Then bam this 7 series, black, tinted windows, BMW flies around the corner and Jack immediatly puts it in reverse. For about a min the cars are front to front. BMW, vs Jacks Toyota looking hybrid car. A chase occures and Jack drives into a dock area. There is a fork lift parked Jack manuvers his car around there, I assume that he knows that BMW has bad handling and the BMW smashes into the fork lift's extended arms. One goes through the driver side window, obviously killing the driver, the other on the passenger side window, a side collision. Jack pauses for a min looking at the car, then drives away and the screen says 12 months later day 5 begins.

And if you had a wan...

There is indeed. It'll be on in about an hour.

For me.

:unsure:

Guess I'll have arrange my own private showing of the prelude as well, then. :unsure:

You know it's a fictional series because a Toyota out handles a BMW, science fiction more like it.

Could've just been that the BMW driver was just amateur. :P

Archived