How to mess with your little brother...

HaVoC

Spedz mate...!?

Okay I'm gonna break down

Oh the sheer acting skillz. Quick some one give that guy an oscar or a grammy at least! [/img]http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif
I was mocking how poorly the script was for the oringal Resi was and as much as the game was good then it is a bit well *beep* really

all I've noticed that resi evil 0 Is still need to be made for ps2 as well.

Ok I don't know why I put all I meant 'Oh' ;;>_> But I was actually having a jab at Sledges stament that all of the resident evil games are the ps2 which is quite evidentally ......Not true.

rofl!

this reminds me of a video i saw a few weeks ago. these punks were standing in line to get some of the very first Xbox 360's. they had been waiting days and the kid in the front of the line finally bought his. he took it outside where he proceeded to own the #$* out of it.. he threw it up in the air for no good reason and it exploded all over the parking lot into thousands of pieces.. why he did it? i have no sane answer, but man was it hilarious? oh yes..

its one of mans mysterious ways. nobody can resist watching a freshly made, newly packaged electronic good get destroyed right in before their eyes! ahahuh :)

If you dont like the first resident evil game then ur not a true resi fan.

Resident evil 4 plays better on gamecube though, and I find the gamecubes controller more ergonomic.

Cheers,

Smash Joehanson

I have a PS2 but thats a fact. Back on topic thats plain evil! :angry:

That was evil. Got a SMALL laugh out of me, but... that's only slightly better than happy-slapping, in my opinion.

I Love the Gamecube - it's a great little console - Okay, not as powerfull as the others in it's class, but it still rocks. Loads of good games for it, etc.

I'm not a nintendo fanboy, though. I think all the consoles have their own particular charms and faults, and we should all stop bitching about which console is the best. It's silly and childish.

Which is probably why sledge and HaVoC do a lot of cube-bashing :D

Archived