CAW M79

happy.al

I'm about to order a CAW M79. I would like to purchase one with a wood stock but can not find any in the UK in stock. If anyone knows anywhere that has it in stock please post a link and I'll be most grateful.

Is there a big difference between the ABS and the Wood stocks? The ABS stock looks good on the photo's just wanted to see if anyone has held both.

Also what Upgrades are recommended for this weapon? I'll be using a range of Madbull Shells.

Thanks

Ooh .....

Aod, sorry, did you say a pair of the shorties?? As in the sawn-off ones here: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...9SO_cat_Grenade Launchers :o

I want (in an ideal world) a Blackbeard-style bandolier of 6 or 8 of them so I can act like a total cock and shoot individual players with 100+ BBs :D But a pair is a good start ;)

The metal barrels are pretty hard to find now. They are also around $200+ since it makes up half the weapon. I wouldn't go with the inner barrel kit because it's designed specifically for a one type of Moscart. It doesn't work with any other grenades other than it. Moscarts in general are mediocre at best, requiring rebuilding every 2-3 shots, not an easy thing to do anywhere but a work table. If you buy grenades, get Madbull, they are hands-down the best there are in grenades.

The wood is great, but if you don't care about it, the difference can take a nice chunk off the price of a metal barrel. If you're interested, I've got a wood one for sale with a 205 round Madbull shell. It's never been skirmished with, and I bought it new so

I still have the box and all the paperwork. $300.

Ooh .....

Aod, sorry, did you say a pair of the shorties?? As in the sawn-off ones here: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...9SO_cat_Grenade Launchers  :o

yep, those are the ones

i just wish they were mine.

the guy who had them had a CA249 Mk.II and a that Alien gun. and two 8mm revolvers...

he was such a nice guy...

till i killed him and stole all his goodies!!! hahahahaha. (this may not have actually happend)

I've held both and compared the finish. I used to have the ABS-version but I sold it.

The actual stock of the ABS-weapon is pretty nice. It has a rough "used" feel to it. The main difference is that the barrel of the ABS-version is very shiny. It looks just as bad as the Sun Project M203 barrel = Like they ran out of money finishing the product and just cut a piece of PVC pipe to make the barrel.

Removing the bits and pieces from the barrel and painting it with matte black spray wasn't too much of a hassle, and afterwards the gun looked really nice.

-Sale

Archived