Anyone got one of these?

jordan2139

Hey guys i just had an idea, if i took the nozzle off of a empty gas can maybe i can attach that to my other one. anyone know if that would work?

I have tried it - doesn't really work. Also some other similarly looking nozzles didn't work too good. If there was no tight fit the gas just sprayed out. I also suspect that it's easy to damage the valve on the magazine if the nozzle has a wrong size or too hard material.

I haven't found a lighter gas set that would contain a nozzle that fits, so obtaining one that is ready-made may be just the easiest way out.

Hey guys i just had an idea, if i took the nozzle off of a empty gas can maybe i can attach that to my other one. anyone know if that would work?

I tried that. Pulled apart an old can of green gas but found it won't work. The gas enters the nozzle through two tiny holes in the side so you can't just stick it on top of another nozzle (in the case of my one anyway).

If you're running green gas, then buy a propane adaptor from Airsoft Innovations I think the fill nozzle is longer than 'normal' ones, worth an e-mail/phone call to find out...

In some cases it works better, in some it doesn't. I have two Wilson Combat mags with a thick bumper. One of them can be filled with the propane adaptor, the other can't.

Airsoft Innovations are also working on a nozzle extender, it should be available in their shop soon. If you want a pre-production version, please email them asking for it. Price with shipping was 15$ if I remember correctly.

Archived