Return of the AKP90M4G36SPAS-thing!

Sledge

Do you like this kinda thing?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this kinda thing?

• Strangely, yes
    • Sweet baby Jesus! My eyes!
    • Well, no, but, you know, whatever

I always remember our old cameraman, Mascot bragging about going on holiday to somewhere like Spain or Turkey and coming back with a Colt King Cobra. Well as soon as i heard this, i knew i had to have a gander at it as it was one of the Gas revolvers that Marui had in their catalogue. Upon seeing the actual pistol, my excitement vanished like a sheep that's caught a whiff of foot and mouth disease...

It was a nasty looking S&W M4505 (or M4506 can't remember which) that when fired virtually fell to pieces.

Moral of this story? If anyone says they've bought a really fancy pistol/rifle/whatever from abroad, then chances are it cost about £2.50 off a car-boot.

Knackers...

A friend of mine bought a cheap springer called a King Cobra before, cheap and nasty but funny as hell, we put it to the bread test, got two slices of bread, placed them together and shoot them. The bb pierced the first slice, but was cushioned by the second :lol:

Whilst appreciating your linkage, I don't speak any foreign languages. Great was the confusion in the head of Sledge. :wacko: I pity the fool who supplies out of date links!!! :lol:

I didn't actually look at the site, just ran an image search on Google and it came up, I cant actually get to the site, not that you would've know this ;) I pity the foo who don't know this! :P

Damn, I was just seconds away from getting the A team theme tune (Realtones version) on my new mobile, but don't have enough credit :(

Archived