My car two years from now...

enzo100

Buy your own damn car... ;)

I had to buy mine... though it cost me the price of a CA M15 RIS at the time. Great car though!

Life ain't all about handouts... you'll be in for a shock when (if you ever :P) move out.

I had to buy mine... though it cost me the price of a CA M15 RIS at the time. Great car though!

Life ain't all about handouts... you'll be in for a shock when (if you ever :P) move out.

To damn right TMC...what car did you get...

btw european cars rock... :D

Dont worry I will ;) Keep in my mind I will have no control over what is done with this car for two years, then I'll have to pay for insurance and anything else my parents might want me to pay...so it isnt a free ride completely, still...i am lucky, i know that

I know a cj7 isn't a truck, but it is good enough for hauling ###### around. You can even buy or make a small trailer for a few hundred and have tons of room when you need it. I wil be custon building a trailer for mine in a few months. Plus gas mileage is pretty good and if you get a manual tranny you can up that with a little skill.

CXT-2.gif

Born out of a 20-ton hauler and other Internationa® severe service trucks used by the construction, government and waste industries, the International CXT is built on the same platform as dump trucks and snowplows. As a result, it is a vehicle unrivaled in capability, size and appearance. It hauls 6 tons*, is all-wheel drive, uses air brakes for unmatched stopping ability and offers towing, dumping and tilt bed capability. Additionally, it features a spacious interior with crew cab design that seats six and can be customized to meet owners’ specific needs – from paint color to air seats to flat screen TVs.

for a pickup, you want a Toyota Hilux.

these things last longer than time itself. my dad had one (it got stolen, boring story) and we drove over about 200km of rock-track with the stock suspension, without one problem whatsoever.

Archived