KJ P226

MisFire

Depends on whether you are in the USA or not. If you are - don't even think of trying to remove the orange tip or discussing how to on this site.

I'm not sure if you're even allowed to discuss it even if you are not American - as any American could then learn how to remove the tip.

CC

Depends on whether you are in the USA or not.  If you are - don't even think of trying to remove the orange tip or discussing how to on this site. 

I'm not sure if you're even allowed to discuss it even if you are not American - as any American could then learn how to remove the tip.

CC

Not discussing how to, but its only illegal to ship w/o the orange tip, when its in posession do what you want.

I bought from airsoftshooting before, thats ehobbyasia correct?

If so they are good people, honest and everything...However the item I ordered was backordered and communication wasnt the best so I was worried at first, but after a little while when I got some info from them I wasnt worried, and my stuff got here in like 3 weeks...

They're pretty good, and most there stuff is in stock.

yeah.. retailers in the US wont risk it.. my distributor just got a shipment seized.. so like a whole lotta pistols all trademarked.. totally sucks.. they seized a whole buncha WAs last time from us and this time it's our USPs.. I HATE CUSTOMS

Archived