Shotguns?

rasheem

I'm thinking of getting a shotgun to use at CQB, probably the Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90, and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with shotguns. How useful would it be in CQB? What about outdoors? How reliable is the gun? I'm thinking of using it since my M249 is just too dang long to manuever in tight spaces, I don't want to downgrade my SOCOM16 to be under CQB FPS limits, I don't like the idea of solely relying on a gas pistol, and the TM shotty is pretty cheap. Thanks.

I was looking forward to the UTG ones until I tried to use one. I cocked and fired it once, then put it down quickly before I broke it. That could just be because I'm heavy handed, but it felt like I'd probably snap the thing in half in combat.

I was looking forward to the UTG ones until I tried to use one. I cocked and fired it once, then put it down quickly before I broke it. That could just be because I'm heavy handed, but it felt like I'd probably snap the thing in half in combat.

Are you sure that was a UTG? Doesn't sound like it.

It would be ridiculous if you could break it in half just by cocking it, but it may break if you drop it on the wrong place. Apparantly where the reciever attaches to the barrel is a weak point, but I've had no trouble with mine, at all, really. My UTGs are all quite sturdy.

The UTG to me feels almost as solid as the TM Spas I've used.

wondering does the gun actually eject the shells im a bit confused with that

Someone already said that they don't eject, but I have some clarification. The "shells" of Marui shotguns and launchers are de facto magazines, that are built to look like shells. They feed BB's just like any midcap magazine (the BB's are double stacked like in a midcap).

-Sale

Archived