TM m9 tac master

I just got a TM m9 tac master from a friend and I dont know how to adjust the hop up on it? Or even where the hop up is. This is my first GBB so I am kinda a newb with them. Any help would be great, if you could show me some pics that would be good to.

Thank you Godbless...

So i hate to bring up an old post but i have some new questions. First off is Green Gas the same as propane will it wear the gun more? And also could I put a KJW metal barrel on my TM m9?

green gas and propane may or may not be the same thing, that's debatable. But, using that in your TM stock M9 isn't the best idea. It wears it down... and fast. If you're going to use Green Gas in your marker, I'd suggest upgrading first, unless you're not afraid of destroying your slide. As for the KJW silver barrel, it's do-able. I'm not sure how easy it'll be, but, it may take a bit of fiddling to work correctly... but, if you have a metal barrel and a plastic slide, that's not going to increase durability very much.

green gas and propane may or may not be the same thing, that's debatable.

You can debate anything, it doesn't mean you're right. Green gas has been proven to act just like propane in gas guns so its not like it really matters, but then it acts the same as propane in a mass spectrometer as well...

Bought my m92f just a month ago but my teammate has had his for over a year. Only green through it and no breaks or anything like that at all. Ofcourse the climat is a lot colder here too.

Archived