Problem with Den Trinity (need help)

hcbds

Well good or bad news depending on how you take it and if you're still waiting to hear form Den. Placed an order on July 7th and recieved it this morning July 13th (this included a 2 day UPS delay in Hong Kong). So some orders are still flowing.

Looks like I will be joining the unhappy with dentrinity club now. Dentrinity has yet to ship out my $300 order for a week now. And as usual, they ignore emails and I am left in the dark. F these guys.

Well guys, I finally got my order.

Took them (den) long enough to ship my stuff out. (well over a month)

And the stupid customs d*cks let it sit in their office for another month. Now I finally got it. Thank God!

As of Den, they did send me my order. But they also did ignore at least 3 dozens of my emails.:(

Looks like I will be joining the unhappy with dentrinity club now. Dentrinity has yet to ship out my $300 order for a week now. And as usual, they ignore emails and I am left in the dark. F these guys.

Youve only waited a week, so dont jummo to conclusions just yet. Hopefully everything wil work out as it did hcdbs :)

i have ordered with Den about 4 or 5 times with no probs............until now, a part was missing from my front RAS unit and i have been emailing them constantly for 3 weeks asking for the missing part.Now the p@ss takers have put my address on their anti spam programme...emails are bouncing back!

Well I wouldn't say Den's gone bad. Nelson's being his typical self though. Since the first email in this specifc thread I've had 3 orders go through Den, with the normal 3-7 day turnaround. 1 had a 2 day UPS delay due to aircraft problems, but my orders got here.

Nelson has always been dicey with post sales support. But I've had the same post sales probs with Redwolf as well.

hey sorry to get off track but i just sent for a quote for a gun i want from dentrinity. They responded by saying that they have the product in stock and gave me the price including with shipping and they sent me to a link to how to pay with paypal. I had a few questions about it and emailed them since they dont have great customer service like wgc can anyone tell me what i would put it the "It will be helpful if you copy and paste the quote in the "note" box." What do I copy and paste to be exact??? Do I also include my address and if not how would they know what my order is since they didnt include a invoice number like wgc?? thanks if anyone can answer this for me as dentrinity hasnt responded to me within 2 days

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to resurrect an old topic, but it's the closest relating to my problem. I placed an order with Den Trinity about a week ago and it was my first with them. Do they not supply ANY orders with invoice/order numbers? My question regarding their response to e-mail was answered in this post, so I won't ask. Did those of you that placed successful orders with them receive e-mail updates (such as tracking numbers, and order shipped e-mails? I'm not overly concerned as it has only been one week, but what bothers me is that they are not keeping me informed. I also did bank to bank transfer and my bank and his bank say that the money has transfered. I got the e-mail for the shipping quote and that's it nothing else. I have tried to e-mail them quite a bit and no response. The only reason I am concerned is because anywhere else I order from I would have my order by now. Not to mention I would have gotten at least four e-mails form the company.

Thanx in advance.

Well I recieved updates in a timely manner. No they don't have an invoice number system. But I paypal them on all occasions so I use my paypal transaction id to reference.

After the intial shipping quote, then i pay with paypal. I did get a "Your payment was recieved" email within 1-2 days of payment. But that's probably due to paypal verifying funds almost immediately and sending Nelson a confirmation email that the funds are liquid on his end. Then 2-5 days later I recieve an email form them with a UPS tracking #.

For a wire transfer, even though your bank sent it, Den/Nelson has to receive and confirm it manually on his end.

You can try calling them, Nelson's english is OK.

im also having problems with den, not the same type though. basically they sold me a SP xm177e2 that broke after 100 shots, and refused to give me a refund. they did offer to repair the gun for free if they found the parts, but that was in FEBRUARY, so i demanded a refund, but no, they dont want to. now the gun is in japan (i think), with sun project co. im going to take this to a small claims court if i dont get my gun, fixed, or my money back soon.

Archived