Problem with Den Trinity (need help)

hcbds

:unsure:

hello guys, I need some help here.

I ordered my systema m4a1max from DenTrinity last month, and paid them about 3 weeks ago. (which includes EMS shipping, so it should be here in 2-3 days). But I didn't get the tracking number as they promised me. So I emailed them at least a dozen of times, all were ignored as usual. So I found a phone number which is the number for the DenTrinity storefront in HongKong and called them a few times, but the fellow that took the phone call told me that even though they are the same company, the store is separate from the internet ordering department, all he could do was take a message for me and ask the guys doing internet orders to email me. But nobody emailed me. So I called again, another guy took the phone and said something like my order should have been sent already, but he can't provide me with any details.

I know a lot of you guys here had good experience with Dentrinity, I am wondering if any of you guys have a direct phone number to their international ordering department or a number to Nelson Chen. I would really like to talk to them and clear things up.

I would really appreciate your help.

Sorry I can't help you with the numbers.

However you're not the only one recently to have problems with Den, sadly I can't find the threads now. They are there however, if you can find them then maybe they have the answer you're looking for.

Yikes,

and now I'm in an even bigger mess. I'm using a prepaid 3v VISA service from a company called 3v. They basically give you a card, and you can use the card to gain a VISA number with a certain amount you pay a retailer to put on the card. So they print a voucher for you and you can use it to shop online. Well, I added that VISA number to my Paypal account, and sent Dentrinity the wrong currency. Oops, little mistake, easily fixable? I'll get refunded my money? Well, you can't add money on these VISA vouchers after you've bought it, as they are a one print thing, so apparently my money got put back on the VISA number, but when I log in, it aint there! So I've emailed Paypal and asked them to add the money to my Euro balance on my account. So it looks like my money has disappeared after being 'refunded'

I'm scared!

Hauk

That sucks, don't be scared yet, just keep calling paypal and I am sure you can track your money back as long as they are refunded to paypal.

Mine is another story, I wired my money to Nelson Chen's own bank account, so there is no way I get a refund now. I have my fingers crossed hoping that my order will show up soon. But gosh, 3 weeks already :(

That sucks, don't be scared yet, just keep calling paypal and I am sure you can track your money back as long as they are refunded to paypal.

Mine is another story, I wired my money to Nelson Chen's own bank account, so there is no way I get a refund now. I have my fingers crossed hoping that my order will show up soon. But gosh, 3 weeks already :(

A little update. I got an e-mail back from Paypal, and they said that I should contact 3v, as the money was sent there. So I wrote 3v an email, and attached pictures of proof of transfer on my 3v statement, and also my Paypal transaction history. So there Customer service is open 10am tomorrow until 6pm, so hopefully I'll hear something by then.

Hauk :(

I am still pretty much F'd

Emailed Den again the day before and still no replies. No package coming my way either.

Damn this sucks big time.

Is there any chance that I get a refund from a bank-bank wire transfer?(If the worst situation comes.)

I worked my butt off a whole two months to come up with the money. And now I am so screwed. (i wanna cry now :( )

Just a little niggling thing I have about Den Trinity. They say in their quote thing that if you wish to add something you've forgotten, please go back and redo your quote. I did that four times in about 4 days, and I got an e-mail back saying, "Please finalise your quote!" It was a bit unprofessional, so I took my money elsewhere, and ordered with Uncompany, who were cool, and I basketed, ordered, got a quote back, within 30 minutes. Very good.

So, does anyone know what hcbds's legal options are?

Hauk

An international wire transfer pretty much leaves you with little legal options. That's why all the scammers will only accept wire transfers. I am a little worried for you that they said they only accept wire transfers...they accept all kinds of payment options and I've only used PayPal with them for my many orders with them. I've had a few hiccups with the Hong Kong retailers where they take a few weeks with my order. Its always because of out of stock items. They wait a few weeks to tell you that which makes it a pain. I've found the best way aside from legal action or PayPal disputes, which you can't do, is to tell them that you post on every forum regularly and will let everyone know what they have done. You can take it a little further...tell them you're team captain and people are always asking where to buy guns, you're a forum mod, consultant for PayPal, Kaitan Shidoshi Master of the Levitating Fire Kick. Something...anything to light a fire under them to help you out.

Are you in the UK, if so then order your bank to give you their terms and conditions regarding wire transfers and what fraud protection safe guards they have in place.

For example, if you pay for something via credit card and get scammed then you can claim a charge back. I'm absolutely certain there is also something similar for wire transfers. Ask to speak to their fraud department, every bank has one, most banks are insured for this kind of thing. I'm also certain they can get that money back from the bank it was wired to, a sort of inter bank charge back as it were. And if you feel as though you're bank is giving you the run around, tell them if they do not give you all the correct info you need, you'll make a complaint to the banking ombundsman (is that what their called now? It's been a while since I was involved with banking).

Even though Den haven't replied to any of your emails, which is bad customer service, it maybe the fact that because you have ordered a Systema M4 MAX, which are very hard to get of, as Systema aren't the quickest with getting products out to suppliers, and if you check the PTW thread on the main boards you'll probably find that there has been many people waiting a month or two to recieve it.

Unless of course Den marked the M4 as 'In Stock', although that doesn't mean it is, they might just be lax on their site updates.

I called my banker today, apparently there isn't anything I can do other than contact the law enforcement agencies.

I guess I will try to call Den trinity again today, and see if I can talk to someone in charge there.

Manxmadman, when I asked for a quote last month, Nelson at Den emailed me saying that all the items I wanted were in stock and ready to ship, that is why I ordered from them otherwise I would have contacted other retailers.

thank you all for your support.

I will keep you guys posted.

:o

This is awful, I called them again just now, and the guy put me on hold forever and i got disconnected soon after! WOW

Then I called them back a few times, Nobody would pick up the phone anymore!! This is unbelievable. I just want to talk to their manager and try to work things out. Now they won't even take my phone calls!!

• 3 weeks later...

The guy Nelson (Wing Tak Nelson Chen) is the owner of Den. I met him in person a few years ago when I was in Hong Kong. Not a friendly guy to say the least, but this is the first I've heard of Den acting in this manner. They usually are pretty good on the communication end.

If anything, if you talk to Nelson that's as high up on Den's management as you can get. Hope it works out!

Archived