need somewhere in the UK that repairs GBB's

phoenix360mute

today in the post i got some custom parts to 100% complete my 1911 project, thing is i really *fruitcage*ed up my very expensive gun :(

the trigger bar was completly bent, and the sear doesn't really fit, as well as my new hammer not fitting :( :( :(

so does anyone know where there is in the U.K that repairs guns, cus i need lots and lots of help

then just use the parts from before you added the upgraded parts...and carefully bend the trigger bow back to original shape. worst case scenario I can buy you a RS trigger from the states...

ok, ETF, i was quted £200 for these problems

1. i have completly bent the trigger bar out of shape

2. i have been unsuccessful in putting on the new trigger, as the holes in

it, that allow the pins to attach it to the trigger bar, are not big enough

for the pins to fit.

3. the reinfoced hammer sear that i got is to tight to be able to function

properly, the hole that allows the frame pin through it is too tight

and to do this as an extra request

also i was wondering if you can paint the guns slide, it is a two-tone

marsoc slide (silver on the sides and black on the top and bottom), i was

wondering if you could paint the black parts of it the same colour as the

frame (standard 1911 grey)

does £200 sound right for this

Sounds well high, hes installed complete metal kits for me for alot less than that!

Oh and for the record i believe RS triggers, safetys and slide relises can be fitted. Possibly also grip safeties and sights.

£200, someone is having a laugh since as far as I know no standard airsoft pistol even cost that much to start with (I don't want any smartarses coming up with links to guns that cost more than £200 btw, since I don't care) so how anyone can condone asking £200 to fix one is beyond belief. Like other have said, just try to obtain a new part or you could even just buy a new gun and use it for spares.

thats what i thought, i could get a new magnatech for $110 (£60), and just take the trigger bar from that

What n00b3r said!!

£200!! Sounds like the guy is expecting to canabalise an entire 1911 to get yours working again. Get yourself a magnatech and DIY :) Plus you get the bonus of an extra mag and future spare parts ;)

kylon paint should be what you're after too - though not too sure of the colours they do.

Try posting an add in the wanted section for the parts or a spares gun. Their are alot of people out their that like to change their 1911's and may have standard parts for sale.

You could also try posting on the 1911 pictures site for advice, or maybe even someone could fix it for you. Their are some people on that thread with alot of 1911 knowledge.

cheers m80 ;)

Those boys at wolf have the krylon paint, they got a couple of grey paints amongst their selection, no idea what they're like though.

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...oduct&id=KO8146

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...oduct&id=KO8149

You can probably buy the krylon cheaper elsewhere though

Archived