Tokyo Marui, 2005 Lineup Calendar

orca

The G3SAS was inspired by what Marui says, by the S.A.S. II series of films. I can't confirm anything cuz I've yet to see those films here in the U.S.  Anyway so if they show things like L85's and FAL's in a polular light, Marui probably will build them.

argh noooo!

i recall some japanese mentioned some SAS films showing in japan.. and they also thought that if it showed the L85 in a good light it might move TM..

i didnt know what film they were on about and they couldnt tell me..

now i know what they were referring to.

gah!!no! ugh..

so you can blame henno for the g3sas then..

yeh goodbye to the AUG Military...  hellooooooooooo to appreciation!

glad ive already got one, didnt realise it would one day be an heirloom lol :D

Hello mate just wondered if you might be interested in selling your Aug Mil box if its in good condition. I have a mint Aug mill and am a serious collector but when I was younger I shot the box to bits after a few beers :(

The other day I saw a brand new (old stock Mil) go on ebay for just over £100 I really wish I had bought it now I placed one bid but it ended at 3am in the States and I fell asleep.

Well, the problem of those Uk SAS films/TV series avalible in JP all showing the troopers using the M16 type (Diemaco to be exact) rifles, from Sean Bean's Bravo Two Zero to the latest Ultimate Force's Henno and Jamie......That's a problem. :huh: Maybe that is why we've got plenty of AR and MP5 variants from Marui and not a L85. But what the hack, they have AUG, they have FAMAS, but why no L85!?!

Seeing Henno shooting with his P226, I really do hope that Marui can proceed faster with its production. I don't want the Tanaka one!

Well, the problem of those Uk SAS films/TV series avalible in JP all showing the troopers using the M16 type (Diemaco to be exact) rifles, from Sean Bean's Bravo Two Zero to the latest Ultimate Force's Henno and Jamie......That's a problem.  :huh:  Maybe that is why we've got plenty of AR and MP5 variants from Marui and not a L85. But what the hack, they have AUG, they have FAMAS, but why no L85!?!

Seeing Henno shooting with his P226, I really do hope that Marui can proceed faster with its production. I don't want the Tanaka one!

agreed we dont get the l85 because the sas dont use them(or so i have been led to belive)

agreed we dont get the l85 because the sas dont use them(or so i have been led to belive)

By the way, even Royal Marines have batches of Diemaco rifles (M16) + M203 in use. I rememeber seeing the RM using these M16 variants during thier exercise before going to Iraqi earlier, but then eventually brought the 'upgraded' L85a2 with them. Very interesting indeed. Must be the some political reasons involved. I am sure someone high in the MOD might have shouted "why don't you guys use the bloody upgraded L85a2? We have spent a hack of money just to fix the damn guns! And you guys still loves the yanks' stuffs!"........... <_<

And I am a bit greedy, I hope they will make the L86 as well.......

Archived