is this REAL?

JBuhl

Tripod

i wasnt tring to say that just cause he is at "celeberty" that it makes it a bad thing. I really dont give a S$$T if he did it well he was president or before he was president. I was simply tring to figure out if it was real or if somebody made it on their computer, like "photoshop" or something. Also Farinhight 911 was a good movie, it showed how stupid the american people can be. Come on like Bin Laden would really

bomb a city with a population of a few hundred. Use YOUR HEADS it all mind warfare. What is the best way to convince the american people to go to war??????? MAKE THEM THINK THEY ARE IN DANGER. I cant belive how stupid some people can be.

F**K BUSH

obscenely fat bearded boulder.

LOL.

On a seperate note, God bless all you people who can't form an opinion of your own.

Easily swayed by a freakin MOVIE. How stupid the American people can be? Lets make another movie staring some of the more intelligent people of our time, then say thats how all Americans are.

Time for Call of Duty, where I can freely shoot people in the face.

LOL.

On a seperate note, God bless all you people who can't form an opinion of your own.

Easily swayed by a freakin MOVIE. How stupid the American people can be? Lets make another movie staring some of the more intelligent people of our time, then say thats how all Americans are.

Time for Call of Duty, where I can freely shoot people in the face.

Intelligent people!? In America!? where!? (and don't say California, you guys pass weird laws and like earthquakes ;) )

I did see Fahrenheit 9/11, only because all the Bush supporters said it was propaganda. It might not have all been truthful, but on the other side, Bush isn't completely honest either (where are the vast stockpiles of WMD? and why do the reasons for invading Iraq keep changing?)

My only hope for the future is that someday Bush will be held responsible for his actions

Moore's bias was intentionally ironic. He used the Bush Administration's tactic of corrupting and contorting information against them. Only too few people where smart enough to realize. For the WHOLE truth read his books they are nowhere near as biased and are more questioning Bush's actions than demonizing him.

Unfortunately too many people missed the real point of Bowling For Columbine (ie taking it as an anti-gun movie). Moore is overly intelligent and his works are convoluted and misunderstood because of it.

Intelligent people!? In America!? where!? (and don't say California, you guys pass weird laws and like earthquakes  ;) )

I did see Fahrenheit 9/11, only because all the Bush supporters said it was propaganda. It might not have all been truthful, but on the other side, Bush isn't completely honest either (where are the vast stockpiles of WMD? and why do the reasons for invading Iraq keep changing?)

My only hope for the future is that someday Bush will be held responsible for his actions

lol, we like earthquakes? Haven't had one in ages!...only very mild tremors.

What WMDs? I think we all know the reason we invaded Iraq, to show them whos boss, that's why.

-note: above post meant to be read by those with a sense of humor, anyone hereby engaging in politic discussion over my post will be beat down with a hickory stick.

Tripod

i wasnt tring to say that just cause he is at "celeberty" that it makes it a bad thing.  I really dont give a S$$T if he did it well he was president or before he was president.  I was simply tring to figure out if it was real or if somebody made it on their computer, like "photoshop" or something.  Also Farinhight 911 was a good movie, it showed how stupid the american people can be.  Come on like Bin Laden would really

bomb a city with a population of a few hundred.  Use YOUR HEADS it all mind warfare. What is the best way to convince the american people to go to war???????  MAKE THEM THINK THEY ARE IN DANGER.  I cant belive how stupid some people can be. 

F**K BUSH

Was a joke :rolleyes:

From experience I have to say you can't have a firm opinion on Mikey Moore's films without reading his books too. Havoc how can you talk about the films like that? Although I've only seen "Bowling..." but there was truth in it wasn't there?

But then again it's amateur stuff, go read some Noam Chomsky and then you might progress to join the Zapatista army or something... Don't blame me...

EDIT: ;)

bush.jpg

Archived