Help Wawa Get His Phone Back

Tmayone

http://neasg.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9512

This has been going on long enough so I thought I would try here. HOPEFULLY the person this is about will see this and we can get it taken care of. I dont use this site often so im hoping its in the right section...

To the person that has his phone:

Just return it - this has gone on TOO long. Wawa is a very nice, respectable person. He is offering a Full Metal M4 Body for the return of this, another NEASG member is offering free installation. He really wants his phone, do the right thing please. He has many numbers and pictures in there that mean something to him whereas they mean nothing to you. Dont let this get more out of hand - A $500 phone is NO joke, this is within inches of getting into a Federal matter. Mail Jolly the phone, get your metal body, do the right thing. Thanks guys.

he didn't give away the metal body, it's a reward to whoever has his phone. it's an incentive to give it back. phone companies also can't trace phones, i've had phones stolen before and they won't do anything. they make money by selling phones, not just plans.

1) Its only a Razr V3, granted the picture and contacts up the ante

2) There are companies and private detectives who will trace a phone (for cash). The police can also do it. Tried them yet?

3)If you know who did it, what's the problem?

Excuse my ignorance. I'm gonna get ice cream and am ****'d off at WGC.

....phone companies also can't trace phones, i've had phones stolen before and they won't do anything.  they make money by selling phones, not just plans.

thats odd. the RAC, AA and most other breakdown/recovery services in the uk can trace your phone in moments. i cant see why phone service providers cant do the same thing.

erm phone companies CAN trace the phone if it still has the original simcard in it, ever read about the guy in NY whose girlfriend had her sidekick stolen?

T-mobile got all the stuffs the ppl who stole it saved on the phone because of some auto backup thingy and eventually the guys who stole it got thrown in jail.

The question is not weather they can track it but IF they will and actually getting them to do that is the hard part.

anywho, good luck getting it back... you'll need it

erm phone companies CAN trace the phone if it still has the original simcard in it.....

You can trace a phone without the original simcard in it as well. Whenever you call, the phone broadcasts its imei number with the signal, which never changes. Even if you change the card, the imei never does. This is how a service provider can tell if you've changed your phone, if you put your chip in a new one. People have been caught before, thinking their safe, because the phone has a new card.

• 3 weeks later...

Octopus, not true, I accidently hacked into my LG phone. All LG phones have it. Go into menu, then press 0, then when it asks for the password, type 00000 and you will go into the service provider menu :D

did it at 3:00am one night, I was tired as hell and was trying to find my contacts ;)

w00t

Last time i checked RAZRs are not 500 dollar phones anymore. They are now like what 79.99? And now you get GPS with it. WHen they 1st came out they were 500. If you deactivate your phone you can get a free new razr at www.lowermybills.com its a great site. It isnt a scam ive boughten 4 phones from there and they are awesome. Well hope this helps.

Archived